Monday, October 10

It's finally fall!!

Get out your sweaters ladies, because the fall is officially here! I love this change of season.. it's sooo stylish...september issues have started to show up on the newsstands and fall clothes are filling the stores...




My fall is......


                      fashion week all over the world...


                                  

  hot coffee from my fave cafe mikel and magazines....






                                      new umbrella, boots, warm socks, tight...










                               and of course cozy, warm and woolen decoration....




                               


How is your fall???

Have a nice rainny and stylish month ladies!! 



warm hugs..
              konadeco

2 σχόλια:

sissy said...

love fall and its warm atmosphere..the clothes the furniture..love love love!!

Lenaki said...

Finally came the day will again wear my favorite sweater!! The ideas you give are perfect!! Thank you!!!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your opinion, good or not. Feel free to write anything you want! Let's talk!
PS: tell me if you have any site/blog..i'll visit you