Friday, November 4

Fall style!

Hallo girls...I want to present you a set of clothes of my friend Helen. She inspired from picture's fall style. Isn't it fab? I can't choose witch is best..rainboots or bag? You can take more ideas for your personal style to her account in Polyvore!! Thanxx Helen..keep walking!!




Fall in style!!!

http://e-lenaki.polyvore.com/

Kookai boat neck shirt, £55
Burberry double breasted coat, £595
Mango slim leg jeans, £30
Mulberry studded handbag, £795
Vintage chanel jewelry, $2,280



 kisses, 
    konadeco 

6 σχόλια:

Lenaki said...

you are the best friend and inspiration for me..!! thank you too "coach"!!!

Esta de moda said...

Congratulations girls!!!!

sissy said...

perfect fall's style girls!!bravo!keep giving us such ideas ;)

Anne's Cake Party said...

ah ayth h tsanta exei klepsei tis blogokardies olwn mas..!!!
pl omorfo to blog sou !!!!
se filw

designchic said...

Great style and adore the look!! Thrilled to follow your blog ~

L. said...

Τέλειο look! Λατρεύω τις γαλότσες!!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your opinion, good or not. Feel free to write anything you want! Let's talk!
PS: tell me if you have any site/blog..i'll visit you